Terms of Service and Rules
Rules and Guidelines on Digital Download Website: Discussions, User-Generated Content and Disclaimers
These guidelines apply throughout the Digital Download Network and Community areas in which gamers post content. This includes, but is not limited to, discussions, comments, guides, product reviews, screenshots, artwork, videos and tags.
When providing feedback, posting information or discussing a product on Digital Download, whether it’s negative or positive, please insure that you are being relevant, constructive and polite. Feedback is gathered by the developers from a wide variety of sources, although they may not be able to respond to every post or question.
Please note that Administrators and/or Forum Moderators reserve the right to change, edit, delete, move or merge any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate, abusive or incorrectly categorized.
Our Forums offer a place for gamers to freely exchange ideas and communicate directly with Digital Download and its developers, whom you will find to be very hands-on to answer your questions, offer support and discuss your ideas for their products, or just to chat.
In order to keep our Forums enjoyable for everyone, we do have a few Forum Rules and Policies for our members to follow.
- Digital Download is solely responsible for creating, hosting and maintaining these Forums. These are private forums and shall not be used for anyone’s personal causes.
- Digital Download reserves the right to ban any person from these Forums whom it has determined to be in violation of the Rules, or simply for the good of the overall community. Digital Download also reserves the right to delete or remove any post from its Forums.
- Bearing this in mind, all Members must agree to the following simple rules.
- No foul language or language of any type that could be considered abusive is permitted, including any materials known to be false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, sexually-oriented, vulgar, obscene, hateful, harassing, profane, racist, threatening or invasive of a person's privacy, or could encourage conduct constituting a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law or regulation.
- You may not post any copyrighted material unless such copyright is owned by either you or Digital Download, its developers, or its agents.
- An individual may have no more than one Forum account.
- Blatant advertisements for non-Digital Download products, chain letters, pyramid schemes and solicitations are also prohibited from these Forums. Users are allowed to include website addresses in their signatures, request comments on their personal sites in social settings, or provide interesting or relevant links to other sites.
- No Trolling. Trolling occurs when someone clearly, deliberately posts something for the purpose of angering and/or insulting the other participants in the Forums. Trolling may be directed toward one user or a group of users. Trolling DOES NOT encourage further discussion; it only encourages personal attacks and will not be tolerated.
- No copyright infringement posts. We do not permit the posting of information that will enable other people to use pirated software or to evade copyright laws. Please DO NOT post serial numbers, copyrighted media or links to sites that contain file-sharing software or any other such material or information.
- Any material, information or other communication you transmit or post will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Digital Download will have no obligation with respect to the Communications. Digital Download and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the Communications and all data, images, sounds, text and other material embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or similar types of material that could represent violations of the law.
- No rude or disrespectful posts to or about any Administrators, Forum Moderators or Digital Download Staff will be tolerated from any Forum member. Digital Download will maintain a high standard of decency in its Forums.
- Topics/posts involving politics and/or religion are expressly forbidden.
Digital Download does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. A message expresses the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of Digital Download or any entity associated with it. Members remain solely responsible for the content of their messages, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Digital Download and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of messages by Forum members. Digital Download also reserves the right to reveal Members’ identities and/or recent activities.
Digital Download Guidelines, Rules and the Terms of Service can be found at https://digitaldownload.com/terms-of-service/.
Revised: June 18, 2015.