Pre-purchase Resident Evil 7 biohazard and receive the Survival Pack: Recovery Set, which includes:
- Herbs, First Ald Med, Strong First Ald Med and a Defense Coln
- Early unlock of “Madhouse Mode” difficulty
Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
Resident Evil 7 biohazard
is the next major entry in the renowned Resident Evil series and sets a new course for the franchise
as it leverages its roots and opens the door to a truly terrifying horror experience. A dramatic new shift for the series
to first person view in a photorealistic style powered by Capcom’s new RE Engine, Resident Evil 7 delivers an unprecedented
level of immersion that brings the thrilling horror up close and personal.
Set in modern day rural America and taking place after the dramatic events of Resident Evil® 6, players experience the terror
directly from the first person perspective. Resident Evil 7 embodies the series’ signature gameplay elements of exploration and
tense atmosphere that first coined “survival horror” some twenty years ago; meanwhile, a complete refresh of gameplay systems
simultaneously propels the survival horror experience to the next level.KEY FEATURES
- Opening the doors to a new era of horror – The next major entry in the renowned Resident Evil series makes a dramatic new shift as it comes to next generation consoles, Windows PC and PlayStation VR.
- Returning to the series’ roots - Resident Evil 7 biohazard will deliver an experience reminiscent of the series’ signature gameplay including exploration, puzzles and a realistic tense atmosphere for players to encounter. The classic inventory system returns but with limited space meaning players must choose what they carry with them carefully, making sure they remember to pack their green herbs!
- Immersive, visceral horror – A new shift for the series to first person view brings the terrifying horror directly up close and personal.
- Welcome to the family! – Introducing Jack and Marguerite Baker, residents in the plantation house in Louisiana but no-one has seen or heard from them for a while causing all kinds of rumors and speculation to develop.
- Mysterious female – A frightened young woman who seems to go by the name Mia appears in the plantation. Who is she? Why has she been taken by Marguerite Baker?
- Step inside the plantation – Explore the dark sinister hallways and take shelter in the hidden passages. Can you find somewhere safe to hide from the evil lurking all around in the shadows?
- Built from the ground up on the RE Engine – Capcom’s brand new VR compatible development engine works in tandem with industry leading audio and visual technologies to create a disturbingly photorealistic experience for an unprecedented level of immersion.
©CAPCOM CO., LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.